Saturday, August 28, 2010

Letting Go and Loving Life



"I’m letting go...it feels like I’m falling and that’s what it’s like to believe...Trusting and trying to embrace The fear of the unknown, Beyond my comfort zone...Knowing You are holding me, I’m not afraid..."

And because I'm not afraid, I'm free to live and love life:

372. Catching up with co-workers - they're all awesome!
373. Garden goodies from friends - yummy!
374. Cooking dinner with my mom
375. Gramps' Funny Faces - I laughed so hard! He looks(and acts) more and more like Papa every day!
376. Friendly "feuding" family card games
377. Gazing at my husband across the table as he grins, smiles, and laughs
378. Laughing the night away with my parents and my love
379. Sunshine, blue skies, and cooler weather
380. Leisurely shopping
381. People Watching: Elderly couples shopping side by side as they steadied themselves by the cart, a dad carrying his son, a granddaughter, walking hand in hand with her grandpa, a mother and daughter who looked like best friends, a family of four all dressed up for something special
382. Seeing people you know in unexpected places
383. Being able to wish someone "Happy Birthday" in person after being clued in by Facebook :)
384. Installing new technology and having it work! YAY!
385. Being "helpmate" to a wonderful man
 "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in him.”

No comments: