Thursday, April 7, 2011

Young Models of Godliness

"Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
I am thankful for the "young adults" in my life who, by their actions and "words" are living, walking models of faithful sojourners in this life. I've been convicted, challenged, and encouraged by their desire to be faithful to God above all and everyone else.

1.) Making a hard decision without complete understanding to obey God's small still voice, when it hurt, went against hopes, dreams and desires, and brought criticism from family and friends.
2.) Responding with grace, understanding and kind words...
3.) Stopping a conversation in mid thought, realizing that to continue would be to gossip.

I'm tired, I'm weary, and falling so short of who I desire to be and need to be. I can't do this on my own. Thank you that you are strong enough for both of us...



I can do All things through Christ who strengthens me, knowing that He who began a good work in me will complete it. Thank you, Lord!

No comments: