Friday, September 2, 2011

When Right Keep Going Wrong - MOVE!

Craig and I have been feeling like we're living under a dark cloud, and haven't been able to shake the gloominess, for whatever reason. This week, I've been reading through Job, which has really put our life into perspective.

This song has helped me to get a right attitude on every morning and look to the Hope He promises.

This is for all of my friends who are going through hard times; I am praying for you:

you who have lost loved ones -
     a spouse
        a child,
           a niece,
              a nephew,
                 a father,
                    a mother,
                       a grandparent;

you who have lost your health,
     been given a devastating diagnosis;

you who have suffered shattered marriages,
     broken relationships,
          severed friendships;

you who have lost a job,
     a home,
          dreams...



Whatever trial you are facing, don't lose hope...look forward to brighter days!
'"My tears have been my food
day and night,
while they say to me all the day long,
“Where is your God?”...

...Why are you cast down, O my soul,
and why are you in turmoil within me?
Hope in God; for I shall again praise him,
my salvation  and my God.' Psalm 42:3, 5

No comments: