Friday, August 10, 2012

Life is Good!

This song has been stuck in my brain, but I had trouble finding the artist, lyrics and Youtube. Whenever I hear it on the radio, I crank it up and sing along. It describes how I feel about my life, how I wanna live...



"And the joy that we get brings joy to the giver..."

Singing about the joy in today:

Hearing about not one but TWO God appointments and being given a specific assignment to pray about regarding these "appointments". Praying for God's work to be completed, and a harvest realized! All glory to Him!

Spending two beautiful evenings on the deck, reading, watching, thinking, praying.

Spending two evenings in a row catching up with girlfriends.

Getting knitting/crocheting instructions to finish a multi-year project. I still have a long way to go.

A productive one-on-one meeting with my boss. The best yet!

Repeatable results on my test.

The many privileges and "fringe benefits" of being a GM employee.

Knowing and believing Romans 8:28 - Resting in God's faithful arms, and waiting on Him.

Lord,
I'm working on living like there's no tomorrow, not wasting another minute...it's good to be alive! I pray the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart will bring you honor and glory, today.  Rejoicing in the day you have made...Thank you!

No comments: