Sunday, August 12, 2012

More Dancing, Singing, Loving

Continuing to dance, sing, and love:
* Singing along with "Grace Like Rain" on the radio and seeing the guy in the truck next to me mouthing the exact same lyrics - made my day!
* My neighbor and good friend brought dinner over to Craig and me when she was the one home alone for the week. Great meal, great fellowship - true fellowship; the kind where we both encourage and exhort. Love this gal!
* Unexpected visit from my dad for dinner. Loved the visit, sitting on the deck as the sun went down.
* A good night's sleep with the cool, fresh air blowing through the open windows.

I think I used to get this song and the one in my previous post mixed up...both have the lyrics, "I want to live like there's no tomorrow."



"Waking up to the sunrise and the radio
Feels like I'm tied up, what's holding me?
Just praying today will be the day I go free...
I want to be the way I was made!"

Lord,
I am ready to be free to be who you made me to be. I wanna live, I wanna laugh, I wanna love...I wanna give, I wanna sing, I wanna dance. Loose me from what's holding me back; hurt, unforgiveness, fear, self-confidence, self-image...yeah, anything that's holding me back.

No comments: