Saturday, January 23, 2010

His Grace is Enough

It's been a tough couple of weeks for both me and my hubby. I am thankful for my savior Jesus Christ, God of mercy and grace, and for His people of grace. I am living by grace, today! Here are some gifts of grace I've received -
316. Familiar WMUZ Christian music from the car bay as I walked by, first thing in the morning.
317. A supervisor who encourages me regularly.
318. Co-workers patient through my mistakes.
319. Receiving help and instruction from my co-worker, husband.
320. Hanging out with the work group eating chili and talking.
321. Open participation at a planning meeting.
322. Women humbly and honestly sharing their thoughts and opinions.
323. A long winter walk with my hubby.
324. Needed grocery items on sale at Meijer.
325. Sisters in Christ who are gracious and support me, even when I use poor judgment in leadership.
326. Friends who call me just to say they understand, and to encourage me.
327. Amazing, wonderful parents whom I can call and get support and encouragement from even when they are thousands of miles away.
328. Pastors with great wisdom, who ALWAYS make time for me, as if I were the only sheep in their flock.
329. Co-workers who encourage me with their stories of "fail" when I feel like a big "FAIL"!
330. A boss who "wants" us to make mistakes...though I don't think he is talking about the ones I made this week. But he does understand, and openly acknowledges that I am on a huge learning curve, right now. He uses encouraging words, often. (Words of affirmation is near the top of my "Love Language" list.)

His Grace is enough...
"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." 2 Corinthians 12:9
Help me to be a grace giver.




1 comment:

Angela Baylis said...

It's SO weird how I can't see your videos. Good thing I know your song! Your gratitude list is coming right along! Good job! Hoping work is going okay for you. I hope we can get together soon! Singing... "Your Grace is Enough"... Love that song!
Love,
Angie xoxo