Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

On the way to work this morning, there was news of a horrific accident on I-696 involving a pedestrian. It turns out that a man was hit during rush hour traffic as he tried to change his flat tire...

Life is a vapor...everything we know can change in a tragic instant. It's good to take time every day to acknowledge all that is good:
Having both "kids" home for the last three weeks, and safe travels for them back to their school and jobs.
A very good job that I (mostly) enjoy, which abundantly provides to overflowing.
Health to be able to work out on my treadmill.
Beautiful weather for January in Michigan. - blue skies and sunshine to make me smile.
Spending the day at work and in meetings alongside my hubby.
An hour walk with my hubby in the brisk winter afternoon after work.
Hubby helping me clean up Christmas.
A "thank you" appreciation call from Cristin for her repaired power steering and new tire.
A "happy birthday" call to Gramps and hearing laughter and gladness in his voice. 

So thankful for my wonderful family - God has truly blessed me.

No comments: