Sunday, November 14, 2010

Led with Stong Hands

409. This week I was blessed to listen to my husband's end of a difficult telephone conversation.  I came away praising God for the work He has done in my husband because I observed a godly (not perfect) man who has been transformed by the grace of God, speaking with great patience and restraint, love, and wisdom - Biblical wisdom.

There is nothing more appealing to me, a woman who loves the Lord, than to see my husband walking with Him, growing in Him, and leading under His authority.



"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." (2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV)
Lord,
I am in awe and forever grateful for your grace and mercy to us, who are lost and without hope in this world. Thank you for the change you've made in my life and in those most precious and dear to me.  Lead me in your way, everlasting!  Amen!

No comments: