Saturday, November 27, 2010

Scrapbooking Until it Hurts

Today, I stayed home and scrapbooked to my heart's content - or rather, until my hands hurt, my eyes started blurring, and I ran out of tape - amazing how it all happened at the same time. :)

448.  I am thankful to have had a day, pretty much to myself, without anywhere to go, no one to see, and nothing else to do. OK, I really should have cleaned house, but I played "hooky" instead! I looked through pictures, tried to remember names of people from six years ago (my memory is not so good, these days), and tried to come up with creative ways to display them in my scrapbook. Did I say I "played" today? I take it all back...This creating thing is hard WORK!

I am exhausted, and ready to relax on the couch with a good movie or a good book. Or, maybe I'll just enjoy watching the backs of my eyelids. =D

What a great day! I am blessed...
A REALLY old picture of me doing the limbo on a cruise we took BEFORE kids. I better start practicing...leaving in 3 weeks. YAHOO!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I never would have guessed that was you! But I can see both Cristin & Chad, for sure. Can we expect a repeat in a few weeks???