Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Gift of Freedom

Blessings I'm counting today...

391.  Having the freedom to work out of my home.
392.  Getting a paid "Holiday" from work just to vote!
393.  Living in a country where I have the freedom, the right, the responsibility, and indeed the privilege to vote - to have my opinion count in the selection of the leadership of the greatest country in the world!
394.  Getting a tip from a friend about how to get coupons for Restaurant Deals and Discounts!
395.  Enjoying a leisurely lunch with a friend.
396.  An amazing dessert that isn't even chocolate! (And enough to feed four easily! A take home treasure.)
397.  A brisk walk in the brisk fall afternoon with a dear friend and her dog. I miss my Lucky. :-(
398.  Three calls from my daughter friend just to catch up on life. :) <3

I had to go to my archives to find this song, but it's been on my mind all day:

"Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God." (Romans 13:1 ESV) 

    1 comment:

    Angie said...

    Wow...I have never seen this video. It brought tears to eyes and gave me goosebumps! I'm "borrowing" your post for my blog! :)