Monday, November 23, 2009

1000 Gifts: Encouragement

Being encouraged and being an encouragement are what blessed me on Sunday as I continued considering and thinking about the daily gifts I receive...

59. Being asked for Bible study/devotional resources by one of my TLG teen friends.

60. Getting a hug from one of "my girls" from WOL days (also my "buddy" from Worship Team days). - I've missed spending time with you!

61. Giving a friend another perspective on a difficult situation. Wish I had the answers.

62. Helping hands with a project. You don't know what an encouragement you've been; I appreciate your gift!

63. More hugs from "My Ladies" :) You gals are the BEST! I love my Monday nights - and now Thursday mornings, too.

64. Hearing my man sing during worship. Makes me smile. :)

65. Hearing LOTS of men around me sing during worship. An awesome sound.

66. Seeing beautiful young families sitting together, learning together, and worshiping together. Causes me to remember when...

67. Being asked to help in the Nursery. Makes me feel "useful", and I love the little doses of little kids! ;-)

68. Getting an IM from a friend I haven't seen in a long time. I MISS YOU! *HUGS*


Lord,

"And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Hebrews 10:24-25

 Amen!

 The ultimate encouragement:

No comments: