Friday, November 27, 2009

Abundance

I'm overwhelmed by the goodness I have experienced this week. "I am RICH!"



93. Spending a day with my sister, just the two of us, working together, setting a table, baking and preparing for my feast while talking, encouraging, and sharing with one another. With the busyness of our lives and families,  and the distance between our homes, these times are few and far between.

94. Driving through rain, at some points a downpour, and praying all the way to Detroit...God is good: Crisp, clear, and even sunny weather for the "Stuffing Strut" 5K in Downtown Detroit from 7:30-9:30a.m.


95. Parking acquired fairly quickly and easily, although more expensive than hoped...I was prepared!


96. Running the entire 5K without stopping and finishing under my goal of 40 minutes - 37 minutes by my stopwatch.

98. Capturing a one of three remaining items of a SUPER SPECIAL Thursday ONLY Deal, 4 1/2 hours after it started and saving 40%!

99. Enjoying cooking and preparing the Thanksgiving Feast for my in-laws, and NOT being stressed out, actually ENJOYING every minute!

100. Trying new recipes and liking them! "Garlicky Green Beans" from Weight Watchers.

101. Making the old favorites, like "Herbed Pumpkin Rosette Rolls" and "Apple-Raisen Stuffing"

100. Enjoying a relaxing afternoon and evening of conversation with family.


101. Playing Pinnochle and WINNING several games - guys against the gals! :-D 

102. Receiving phone calls from both Cristin and Chad. 


103. Family taking care of Chad, far from home.


104. Friends adopting Cristin.


I am blessed beyond measure! Thank you, Lord, for your goodness to me and my family!

No comments: