Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Desire

is more of Him, less of me... 



44. Songs that minister to the deepest part of my being; they speak to my spirit and move me.
45. Music that fills the empty house and hours.
46. Chad's old Juke replacing my lost MP3 player.
47. A "Perfect" job opportunity applied for and laid at the feet of Jesus, waiting for an answer.
48. One word e-mails from my hubby during the day. (That's as close as he'll ever get to texting!)
49. Planning the O'Brien Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year.

2 comments:

Angela Baylis said...

Hey, Cheryl! I just noticed you started your list!!! I'm SO excited! It really is fun and I've enjoyed reading your list so far (and your pictures below)! #47... "laid at the feet of Jesus, waiting for an answer". I'll keep you in my prayers! This is going to be a busy week for you, preparing for Thanksgiving at your house!
Love,
Angie xoxo

Cheryl said...

Yeah, I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I'm going to get the turkey going before I have to leave for the "Stuffing Strut" in downtown Detroit - gotta be there by 7 a.m.. Hmmmm, this could be tricky! I think we'll plan on a later dinner this year. :) I'll definitely have to be organized. Thanks for your prayers!