Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Give you Glory!

Thanking you for yesterday's gifts:
69. My two amazing apprentices who have stepped up to lead small group. Their enthusiasm, preparation, help, and contribution is a delight and encouragement.

Thankful for the gift of who You are, Lord...and what you've done(and what you do) for me.
70. El Shaddai:“God Almighty.”, All-powerful - Nothing is impossible with Him!
71. El Elyon: “The Most High God.”, strength for each day knowing He is sovereign.
72. El Olam:"The Everlasting God", He is eternal, and does not change. I can trust Him and His promises.
73. El Roi: "The God Who Sees"...even me: wherever I'm at, whatever I'm doing, whatever trial I'm in the midst of.
74. Jehovah-Jireh : “The Lord will provide.” He HAS provided for ALL my needs; this month's unexpected broken window and more car parts.
75. Jehovah-Nissi:“The Lord is my Banner.” He is my rallying point and my means of victory; the one who fights for me; right now, in the battle of the bulge, self-control and self-discipline
76. Jehovah-Shalom:“The Lord is Peace.” He is the means of my peace and rest, knowing the inevitable is happening to Dad O. and all that is unsettling in the news.
77. Jehovah-Sabbaoth:“The Lord of Hosts.” He is my deliverer and my judge.
78. Jehovah-Maccaddeshcem: “The Lord your Sanctifier.” He is the one who has set me apart for His purposes.
79. Jehovah-Rapha:"The Lord Who Heals", He has healed me, first and foremost from my sin.
80. Jehovah-Raah: “The Lord my Shepherd.” He leads me and cares for me as a shepherd cares for the sheep of his pasture.
81. Jehovah-Tsidkenu: “The Lord our Righteousness.” He is my righteousness. 
82. Adonai: "Lord, Master" He is my master, authority, and provider.
 
This morning I am already singing "Give You Glory" out loud, over and over. I give YOU glory! You alone are worthy! I want to touch your heart, Lord! I want to bless You with my life today.

~ With all my heart,
Cheryl

No comments: