Monday, November 30, 2009

Getting into the Spirit of the Season

It's been a wonderful, activity filled week, yet also relaxing, in many ways. Yesterday began the new week, with more to be thankful for, and much to look forward to.

121. "Family" service at LFC - it happens once a quarter (every 5th Sunday). Our pastors work hard to make it a fun, learning experience for all ages, and it's great to see the kids get involved.

122. Blessing a complete stranger at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with (4)-20% off coupons to use.The surprised, grateful looks on their faces was precious, and was probably the highlight of my day.

123. Spending hours in Family Christian Store, my favorite, and walking out with some great deals! I've been waiting, planning, and saving for this day.

124. Not allowing the rain to annoy me, even singing as I got "drenched".

125. Watching one of my favorite classic Christmas movies, "Miracle on 34th Street",  while starting the decorating process at my house. It's my tradition.

126. Winding down the evening by listening to Christmas music playing softly in the background as I waited for the return of my guy.

It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas! I'm counting down the days until my family is back together, under one roof.

No comments: