Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Gift of Family and Family Memories

147. Staying home all day.

148. Baking our favorite Christmas cookies: Chocolate Cherry Cookies, Lemon Cheese Logs, and Pecan Tassies.

148. Thinking of my three best friends, Mom, Julie(sister), and Cristin(daughter) as I baked.

149. Listening to Christmas music all day.

150. The sparkle and excitement in my husband's eyes when he arrived home from work, and the "bear" hug I received.


151. The feel of my warm, comfy waterbed after standing in the kitchen for almost 12 hours of baking and washing dishes.

152. A song that makes me cry every time I hear it. It reminds me of how blessed I am with health, a loving family, and most of all, the hope I have because Jesus came as a baby...It's what I celebrate at Christmas.

No comments: