Monday, December 28, 2009

Enjoying Family Time

...is always a gift to me. I'm so thankful that we have had plenty of "together" time during this break.

258. A winter walk in the sunshine with my hubby.

259. A quick shopping trip to Meijer for "After Christmas Sales" with BOTH my kids.

260. Walking arm in arm singing Christmas songs with my music major daughter as we leave Meijer - not caring who hears or what they think! ;-)

261. Playing Monopoly with my kids.

262. Putting the house back in order.

263. Sitting with my family in church -well, minus Chad who was scheduled to work. :-(

264. BBQ Venison Ribs and homemade sweet potato chips for dinner

265. Watching "Lord of the Rings" with Cristin, like the "old" days.

266. Knitting for hours, and seeing progress in a project.

I am blessed!

No comments: