Thursday, December 17, 2009

Where Do I Begin?

Wow! It's been a whole week and I haven't had an opportunity to add to my "Grateful" list these last several days. I feel so unworthy of God's goodness to me and my family. I am overwhelmed and grateful for:

187. My guys "ganging" up to pick on me. :-)

188. Completing a second 5K race.

189. Holding a brand new baby girl.

190. Seeing two new baby girls in their momma's arms - standing side by side.

191. Special Christmas Cantatas.

192. Decorating a Christmas Tree fresh cut from the family's property.

193. Reminiscing over each ornament before finding the perfect spot to hang it.

194. Watching classic Christmas movies - they just don't make them like they used to!


195. Spending the whole day preparing dinner for 12.

196. A table set with linen, fine china and crystal.

197. Sharing "God Stories" with tears.

198. Chad offering to clean up my "dinner party" so I could get to sleep early for my first day at my new job.

199. Starting a new job. WOOHOO!

200. Getting to work with some "old" friends.

201. Calling my co-worker, "Hon"!

202. Office Christmas parties 2 days in a row!

203. Not having to fix dinner during my first week back to work.

204. Help with household chores from Chad - without me asking.

205. Enjoying my new job.

206. The smell of venison jerky "cooking".

I feel like David who said,
Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my house, that you have brought me thus far?" 2 Samuel 7:18

Thank you, Lord, for your abundant blessings. I pray that you, alone, receive all the glory!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great to read your blog again. Sounds like a very blessed week...bummed I missed that dinner for 12! And you got to hold baby Elizabeth???