Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bowling and Bargaining

Can you see the smile on my face? Well, I'll tell you it goes from ear to ear. I am having a GREAT time with my family. Today's gifts include:

267. Bowling - guys against the girls, then changing the teams to Chad and Mom vs. Dad and Cristin to even out the teams. Wouldn't you know, Cristin's game got better with her dad, and Chad's declined with Mom as his teammate. Dad was the big winner and Mom the big loser, but I felt like the champion laughing and playing with my family.


269. "LIFE IS SHORT. EAT BETTER PIZZA" - $20 JET'S for lunch, and three additional meals left over!

268. Finishing one Monopoly game, then playing another complete game...It's funny how our disposition changes with our circumstances. *raises eyebrows* Lots of laughs and digs...:-)

270. A determined, problem solving husband...disassembled my old vacuum, and with $50 in new parts, reassembled it to work like new! I got another Christmas gift - a "new" vacuum! (You should have heard me giggle and squeal as I used it for the "first" time. It works sooo well; just like new!)

The simple things in life are fun right now. They are gifts of everyday.

No comments: