Friday, December 4, 2009

Spontaneity and Surpirses

141. "HELP" available when I locked my keys in my van...(Thanks Pastor Jim!)

142. Dropping in on a "forever" friend and finding another friend there, too. I love 2 for 1 surprises!

143. A husband who is so easy to please, and flexible. I usually try to have dinner ready and waiting for him, but I got caught too far from home, too late in the day. He settled for a simple meal he whipped up and had ready with a smile on his face when I got home. How nice is that?

144. Coming home from a long day away to find a phone message and an e-mail asking if I would be interested in a job that just opened up. Would I?!!!

145. Waking up to a dusting of snow. 

146. Classic Christmas movies.

Waiting to see what Surprises God has in store for me, today. Every day is a new adventure.

No comments: